Friday, April 27, 2012

Motivation required to study > my current motivation.

Perhaps you have all been wondering why my blog has been so inactive given that I am currently not doing anything. You may or may not be aware, but the main purpose of this exchange was not to travel, but to study. Not that this has really been reflected by my blog.

That being said, I do have to write exams for all my classes, for 4 of my content classes (Neuropharmacology, Psychology of Aging, Cognitive Psychology and Perception and Categorization) these exams are worth 100%. So for the past several days I have been doing quite a good job of studying and thus have not been blogging. Today, my motivation has been nearly zero to study and I have probably accomplished about 1 hour of productive studying over the 4ish hours I have been pseudo-studying. I finally just decided to give up the front and accept that today was not a day for studying. You can't win every day, right? It didn't really help that the weather has been beautiful which makes it super tempting to go outside.

I already made it down to the market today, and enjoyed tea at Grenoble's oldest cafe (established in 1739) in the sun. I also went to a bakery that specializes in north-American style cookies and had a delicious dark chocolate and candied ginger cookie. Definitely something worth trying if you want to spice up your normal cookie recipes. So I haven't done nothing, just nothing that will really help me succeed during exams.

P.S. Don't forget to scroll down and check out my entry about Barcelona (also written today)

No comments:

Post a Comment