Thursday, May 17, 2012

ISTANBUL!!

I have done away with all concrete modes of access to the internet. This most likely means that entries will be much shorter but I will try to let you all know in what area of the world I am about twice a week. Since this is the most awful keyboard this will be very short. Hopefully they have nicer keyboards in Turkey...

I have emptied my room in Grenoble and am currently touring Lyon with Rachael (my excellent friend and travel buddy for the next month) and tomorrow we are headed off to Istanbul from the St-Expery airport. We will be there for the next three days and then decide where to go next on the fly. We are planning tour of the balkans. be ready to pull out the atlas, you might not know where these countries are.

Look forward to the next update from Istanbul

-Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment